ReadiMask N95 respirators are certified by NIOSH, the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health.
It is important that as a user you understand what the N95 designation means, the difference between a mask and a respirator, and how to employ respirators for maximum safety. View this CDC infographic to learn more.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to use the ReadiMask respirator properly so please watch these important videos on how to apply the ReadiMask respirator and follow the directions precisely:
Mask Without Eye Shield – Instructions and Video
Mask With Eye Shield – Instructions and Video
ReadiMask is our brand and we operate under the business name Global Safety First.
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5 percent oxygen.
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA, and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- Refer to User’s Instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
- NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.
- Special or critical User’s Instructions and/or specific use limitations apply. Refer to User’s Instructions before donning.